Monday, March 7, 2011

Summer Photo Contest!

Dawn Rockett Photography is hosting a Summer Photo Contest. I am looking for photos of your kids outside having fun in the sun! They can be on the beach, outside, in cute summer clothes...anything that has to do with Summer! Beginning March 7 2011 you can email me your photos. I will take photos until March 9 2011 at 10pm. Winner will get a free session with all images on CD. No cost for CD either!

Details:
 You must be the parent or legal guardian of child to enter. Only one entry per child. This must be a snap shot. No professional photos will be accepted. Please email me the photos at DawnRockett@yahoo.com and make subject like Summer Photo Contest. Include the child's name and age. Please include your name and contact info as well. All photos will be posted on Dawn Rockett Photography's facebook page.

Judging:
 Photos will be judged 2 ways so there will be 2 winners! First way is by "likes." Photo with most "likes" will win. Also I will have 2 judges pick a winner.

I will announce winners. There will also be great prizes and specials for 2nd and 3rd places by both "likes" and judges. Also everyone who enters will get a discount!

Ready...Set...Go Enter!

Can't wait to see all the adorable Summer Photos. I know we are all ready for Summer :) I sure am!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Sounds like fun Dawn!! The hard part will be picking just one to send in!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete